LIFTING EQUIPMENT INSPECTIONS (LOLER)
We help you meet your obligations under LOLER for lifting equipment
HOW OFTEN DO I NEED TO HAVE A LIFTING EQUIPMENT INSPECTION?
Unless there is an examination scheme, specifying other intervals, thorough examinations should be performed every:
6 months, for lifting equipment and associated accessories used to lift people
6 months, for all lifting accessories
12 months, for all other lifting equipment
A thorough examination requires visual examination and functional checks and should be performed by a competent person.
BUREAU VERITAS - EXPERTS IN LIFTING EQUIPMENT
Our expert team of inspection engineers operates nationwide to undertake inspections in the most efficient and cost-effective manner. This helps you to achieve and maintain compliance with minimum disruption to your business. Importantly, you can have complete peace of mind in the service you receive from a global leader in testing, inspection and certification.
- Achieve and maintain compliance with LOLER and PUWER, helping to ensure the safety of your lifting equipment
- Enable better planning of maintenance and repair programmes to spread costs
- Gain complete peace of mind from a trusted, independent inspection partner with no financial association to contractors
- Experienced team with a comprehensive understanding of the latest regulations
- One supplier to drive efficiency of inspections
- Expert team of qualified inspection engineers operating nationwide, supported by a central planning team
- Innovative approach to inspections with online tools to add value including Swift, giving 24/7 access to inspection reports
- Mobile plant ‘on hire’ facility to support inspections of mobile assets
MAIA & SWIFT - AN EASY WAY TO MANAGE AND CONTROL YOUR GLOBAL INSPECTION PROCESS ONLINE