VeriFuel - Backed by our global network of 100+ ISO 17025 accredited laboratories strategically located at major ports, VeriFuel provides marine fuel quality and quantity assessments, advisory reports and expert opinion on current and future available fuels in the market.
Fuel quality testing
- Pre-test & Sulphur compliance verification
- ISO 8217:2017 routine testing
- Investigative testing
- Biofuels testing
- Immediate experts support in fuel matters combining technical, commercial and regulatory aspects
- Web based portal for live trending of global fuel alerts, statistics, news as well as tracking samples’ shipment and access of results.
- All types (bunker quantity surveys, on/off hire, investigative and detective services)
- With the most extensive network around the globe in more than 200 ports. All surveyors are fully trained operating under a certified quality system. Our software FIRM includes a function of master global data for both vessels and barges; with pictures uploaded, historical measurements and all info related to experience factors, calibration books, reference heights (built in) with track and trace of data integrity.
CONTACT US : Verifuel.Athens@bureauveritas.com